Friday, January 22, 2016

New Jewellery and New Facebook Page

***Shop Update***This Wednesday 27th January at 10am New Zealand time (NZDT)***
(It will be Tuesday afternoon or evening if you are in the United States or Europe).

I'll be listing a necklace and ring, they are kind of a set but they'll be available to purchase separately.  The ring has a wide band and it is a size 8 ½.

https://www.facebook.com/SpiralStone-786931848104246/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel



I've just set up a Spiralstone Facebook page! Future shop updates, photos and news will be posted there too, so please pop over and give it a like. Shop update dates and times will also be in my Etsy shop announcement and my Blog 3 to 5 days before I list new jewellery, and I'll be adding shop update announcements using the Etsy app too.


No comments: