Wednesday, September 5, 2012

home



I had a wonderful time in New Zealand, it felt so good to spend time surrounded by the scenery that I find so inspiring and to feel the cold winter air and visit the places that trigger memories. I thought our holiday would cure my homesickness but I feel like turning around and flying back home again ... if only it was that easy.  I took a ridiculous amount of photos and I'm currently sifting through them so I can show you some of the amazing places we visited.

Thank you to everyone who entered my giveaway.  I've got a long list of names from all the convo's, emails and comments here on my blog that I'll gather together and draw a winner from this Friday.  I'm looking forward to creating something special with the winner then!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO glad you had a wonderful time, Michele. Although I do understand that trips home can sometimes make it harder to be away! (I'm hoping to head there around May/June, so if you need another Kiwi infusion, come join me!!) =)

xxx

jongeunlee said...

Hopefully all trip will provide you more inspiration for more beautiful jewelry! And good luck to everybody who entered the Giveaway. :)