Wednesday, December 21, 2011

enchanted




The Gatherer's Locket
37mm x 37mm, 21 inch chain













The Seer's Ring
size 8 3/4





The Dreamer's Bracelet











The Seeker's Necklace
pendant is 4 1/2 inches, chain is 15 1/2 inches to 17 1/2 inches






The Maker's Ring
size 8 1/4




The Weaver's Ring
Size 8 1/2









The Healer's Ring
size 5 3/4







The Keeper's Necklace
pendant is 3 inches (including bells) x 2 inches (at the widest section)
chain is 15 1/2 inches to 18 1/2 inches




All the jewellery will be listed in my Etsy store tomorrow night.  If you'd like to reserve a piece then just send me a convo and I'll make sure it's reserved for you when I list it.

Well that took longer than I thought it would, and now it is time for me to go to sleep. Michele x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every piece. Stunning.

Every collection. Breathtaking.

The Seeker's Necklace is pure magic.

Your daughters...woodland sprites.

xxx

Anonymous said...

And the locket...

...poetry.

Suzi Smith said...

These are enchanting indeed.... i was more & more entranced with each piece. Absolutely lovely, michele!

littlecherryhill said...

I love the locket!!!! All the other pieces are works of art, as always ♥