Friday, September 3, 2010

signs of spring


Suddenly the wattles are covered in bright yellow flowers, the jasmine is opening it’s beautiful scented buds, there are native flowers and birds everywhere, we’ve turned off the heaters, I’ve booked the car in to get the air conditioning fixed, the lawn needs mowing, the kids have dragged out their summer clothes and abandoned their shoes, the cat is sprinting around the yard pouncing on me, the sun is beating down, and when I look out my window the world looks yellow ... it must be Spring!









And the harvest moon - for my friends in the northern hemisphere celebrating the arrival of autumn :).

2 comments:

littlecherryhill said...

Wow Love your Sunflower Ring, it's beautiful! I am sad Winter is over, but your work and your piccies make Spring look promising!

Nickie said...

Your harvest moon pendant is so beautiful!