Wednesday, January 28, 2009

new moon

"Everything that flows moves in rhythm with the Moon. She rules the water element on Earth. She pulls on the ocean's tides, the weather, female reproductive cycles and the life fluids in plants, animals and people. She influences the underground currents in earth energy, the mood swings of mind, body, behaviour and emotion. The Moon's phases reflect her dance with Sun and Earth, her closest relatives in the sky. Together, these three heavenly bodies weave the web of light and dark into our lives."

I really love this quote in my moon diary by Musawa, she really expresses how I feel about the moon so beautifully.


I finished this moon cycle bracelet today, it's made of sterling silver and I've attached a little onyx bead to it to represent the new moon.



Photo by SivamDesign.com

No comments: